Jason has either had direct experience of these resources, or has heard good word of mouth reports on them. His intention is to share this information, with the awareness that people will be drawn to what they need.
The sharing and spreading of this information is not intended as a personal recommendation from Jason, as it is the responsibility of the individual to explore and decide for themselves what it is they choose for their own journey through life. This list will be expanded over time.
- Workshops and Courses
- Healthy Eating
- Events and Festivals
- Other Products and Services
- Assorted Other Websites
- Recommended Reading
Life coaching, personal coaching, business coaching, executive coaching…all are variations of the same basic thing. And that’s having an independent, objective person with the right tools and skills to work together with you to help you gain more insight into yourself, your life and effective ways to achieve whatever it is you want to achieve.
- ‘Urban Shaman’ by Serge Kahili King
- ‘Way of the Peaceful Warrior’ by Dan Millman
- ‘Everyday Enlightenment’ by Dan Millman
- ‘Lift up your hearts’ by Tony Ortzen
- ‘Silver Birch’ by Silver Birch
- ‘The Unbelievable Truth’ by Gordon smith
- ‘Violence and Compassion’ by the Dalai Lama
- ‘Conversations with the Other Side’ by Sylvia Browne
- ‘A Stream of Dreams’ by Leon Nacson
- ‘Spirit Whisperer’ by Jason McDonald
- ‘Conversations With God’ by Neale Donald Walsch
- ‘The Power of Now’ by Eckhart Tolle
- ‘Real Magic’ by Wayne Dyer
- ‘Three Magic Words’ by U.S. Andersen
- ‘The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success’ by Deepak Chopra